Salary: Potential Scale 3 – 5, £22,863-23,975 per annum (pro-rata) depending on skills and relevant experience
Hours: Part-time, 12-18 hours per week, subject to review. A hybrid mixture of office and home working.
Location: Head office address: Carers Trust Solihull, Solihull Fire Station Annexe, 620 Streetsbrook Road, Shirley Solihull, B91 1QY
You will recruit, train and retain a team of volunteers to support the overall work of Carers Trust Solihull (CTS) and champion the roles of volunteers within CTS, supporting specific volunteer projects as required.
If successful, you will support the CEO in the preparation of the volunteer strategy and the overall support of volunteers.
This role would suit someone with:
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Excellent literacy, ICT and presentation skills
- Knowledge and skills in training and mentoring individuals and teams
- Proven problem-solving and conflict management
- The ability to network and make new external contacts
Closing date: 26th October 2022 – 12pm
Interview date: 2nd November 2022
For any enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description and Person Specification
Submit your CV here