Would you like to work in a supportive environment that offers excellent opportunities and benefits to staff? We care for our staff by providing them generous benefits and development opportunities while being dedicated to their health and wellbeing.
We are a local charity supporting local people who care for their loved ones at home. We have exciting opportunities to join our dynamic, award-winning organisation with great benefits and make a difference in the lives of families and unpaid carers of all ages living in Solihull. We are looking for skilled, experienced and/or qualified staff to join our fantastic, friendly team.
Our staff benefits include:
- Pension in excess of statutory requirements
- Flexible and hybrid working
- ccrual of annual leave days and concessionary bank holidays
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme giving employees and those who live with them access to free counselling as well as financial advice legal support for staff.
- Wellbeing support including sick pay in excess of statutory requirements.
- Training and personal development opportunities as well as regular supervisions and annual appraisals.
To find out more about what we do and to gain an insight of what it means to be a carer, please visit http://www.solihullcarers.org On the home page — scroll down to watch our short video featuring unpaid carers in Solihull sharing their experiences of “what it’s like to be a carer”.
We are seeking a dedicated person to lead and develop our respite care initiative. If you have a passion for supporting family carers, managing volunteers, and ensuring the well-being of individuals in need, we invite you to join us. This role involves day-to-day operational management, recruitment efforts, assessment of care needs, and fostering awareness of our service. If you are committed to making a positive impact and align with our mission, we encourage you to apply.
Hours and Salary:
18.5hrs per week – £22,735 per annum pro rata – 18 months contract
Submit your CV with a supporting statement that demonstrates how your skills, experience and knowledge meet the requirements of the Job Description and Person Spec.
CV’s without an Application form will not be considered.
Job Description: Click Here
Application Form: Click here
CLOSING DATE: 4th February 2024
We reserve the right to close the advert earlier if a suitable candidate is identified.