Would you like to work in a supportive environment that offers excellent opportunities and benefits to staff? We care for our staff by providing them generous benefits and development opportunities while being dedicated to their health and wellbeing.
We are a local charity supporting local people who care for their loved ones at home. We have exciting opportunities to join our dynamic, award-winning organisation with great benefits and make a difference in the lives of families and unpaid carers of all ages living in Solihull. We are looking for skilled, experienced and/or qualified staff to join our fantastic, friendly team.
Our staff benefits include:
- Pension in excess of statutory requirements
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Accrual of annual leave days and concessionary bank holidays
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme giving employees and those who live with them access to free counselling as well as financial advice legal support for staff.
- Wellbeing support including sick pay in excess of statutory requirements.
- Training and personal development opportunities as well as regular supervisions and annual appraisals.
To find out more about what we do and to gain an insight of what it means to be a carer, please visit http://www.solihullcarers.org On the home page — scroll down to watch our short video featuring unpaid carers in Solihull sharing their experiences of “what it’s like to be a carer”.
We are looking for a dedicated individual to join our non-profit charity, supporting the CEO with diverse administrative tasks. The ideal candidate possesses strong interpersonal and organizational skills, a commitment to delivering quality service efficiently, multitasking abilities, excellent literacy and ICT proficiency, and a balance of individual initiative and teamwork.
Job Description: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here
Hours and Salary: 20hrs per week – £21,470 per annum pro rata –permanent
Submit your CV with application that demonstrates how your skills, experience and knowledge meet the requirements of the Job Description and Person Spec.
CV’s without the supporting application form will not be considered.
Upload your CV and Application form – Click Here