Would you like to work in a supportive environment that offers great opportunities and benefits to staff? We take care of our staff by offering them generous benefits and development opportunities while being dedicated to staff health and wellbeing.
We are a local charity supporting local people who care for their loved ones at home. We have three very exciting opportunities to join our dynamic, award winning organisation with great benefits and to make a difference to the lives of family and unpaid carers of all ages living in Solihull. We are looking for skilled, experienced and/or qualified staff to join our fantastic, friendly team.
Our staff benefits include:
- Pension in excess of statutory requirements
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Accrual of annual leave days and concessionary bank holidays
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme giving employees and those who live with them access to free counselling as well as financial advice legal support for staff.
- Wellbeing support including sick pay in excess of statutory requirements.
- Training and personal development opportunities as well as regular supervisions and annual appraisals.
To find out more about what we do and to gain an insight of what it means to be a carer, please visit www.solihullcarers.org On the home page — scroll down to watch our short video featuring unpaid carers in Solihull sharing their experiences of “what it’s like to be a carer”.
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced and compassionate person to support carers to maintain a healthy life balance whist carrying out their caring responsibilities. You will complete person centred Carers Assessments, Reviews and Support plans for carers who are caring for someone over the age of 18 years and you will need a good knowledge and understanding of services available to carers across the Solihull Borough. You will need excellent IT skills and knowledge of database systems.
Job Description: Download Here
Hours and Salary:
18.5hrs per week – £24,589 pro rata – fixed term 18 months subject to review
Submit your CV with a covering letter that demonstrates how your skills, experience and knowledge meet the requirements of the Job Description and Person Spec.
CV’s without covering letters will not be considered.
CLOSING DATE 16/10/23